Sunday, November 21, 2010

Carragher's signed Match Programme

Jamie Carragher's signed Testimonial Match Programme. Each match programme comes with a certificate of authenticity and is very limited in number.

The proceeds from today's testimonial match go towards the work of the 23 Foundation. Founded by Jamie Garragher, the 23 Foundation's aim is to make a difference to the lives of youths on Merseyside, giving them an outlet through football and sport to help produce more confident, well rounded individuals.

"I have really enjoyed my career to date at Liverpool Football Club and it is now time to do more and more for Charity in the Merseyside area. But how can I help? First of all along with my family and friends we decided to donate all the proceeds from the Testimonial year of Charity. Then after a great deal of consideration I decided that was not enough because I wanted to set up something that would last a lifetime and that is why the 23 Foundation was formed" Carragher.

AVAILABLE : 2 pcs only
PRICE : BND120.00

No comments: